• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Rumours going round that Sherwood punched Michael Dawson in the Spurs dressing room after the game today :laugh:
That's amazing if true. I just love how every managerial appointment they make turns out to be a complete joke one way or another.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bummer.

Guess you've had better days, what with the cricket and all. They say these things come in threes, so if I were Noelly G I'd be looking both ways before I cross.

Seriously tho, and within the laws of libel, you heard owt on the Tranny grapevine?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I heard when the investigation was first started that he had bet on a cup tie, against a Championship team I'm not fond of, for us to lose. We won said tie on penalties, having shipped five at home three days earlier.

I've similarly heard a further spun rumour from that that he openly told the players about it pre-match as a reverse psychology tactic

Could all be nonsense but a lot of people refer to that one game

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brumby's boy Conor Wickham never worked out as planned. Word on twitter is that he's statistically the worst player in the league.