• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
From the BBC.

Bless. Nothing to do with treating grown men like schoolboys then?

He's good value, eh? Reached and breached the line where self-belief becomes monomaniacal delusion so long ago it's barely even a dot on the horizon now. As evidenced by him referring to himself in the third person:
I :wub: him.

grecian

Those pics of Oviedo on Twitter, not nice. Everton will miss him, he's come on a lot this season.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The Citeh win was going at 12/5 at half time, bet of the season surely, even better value than Liverpool at Spurs. I was staring at the screen making sure I hadn't misread something and made a terrible mistake.
My kid brother, a skint student, popped a tenner on at half time. He only got 7/4 but tbf the winnings from that probably paid for the night out last night, such is the way that lot live,

King Pietersen

International Captain
OVIEDO :( So gutted for him. Had an immense season. Was a bit worried about the prospect of ever losing Baines, but Oviedo has destroyed those worries this season. Just hope he makes a quick and full recovery!

Pothas

Why? Would expect Arsenal to beat Liverpool at home and you know one of City and Chelsea are going to go.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I wonder which matches will be televised in the 5th round

The way is paved for another lower league or lower prem club to go to the semis at least Id say

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Why? Would expect Arsenal to beat Liverpool at home and you know one of City and Chelsea are going to go.
More the fact we have to play them again, as well as United and Bayern in an 11 day period. Fixture list was all ready horrid around that time, last thing we needed was a big team in the cup.

Pothas

More the fact we have to play them again, as well as United and Bayern in an 11 day period. Fixture list was all ready horrid around that time, last thing we needed was a big team in the cup.
Think this is years of Arsenal negativity talking and I can see why given how many time their season has seemed to collapse in the space of a couple of weeks but see no reason it should happen this time. I expect them to lose to Bayern but the other fixtures are not that horrid.

Jarquis

We drew Liverpool though (face)

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Think this is years of Arsenal negativity talking and I can see why given how many time their season has seemed to collapse in the space of a couple of weeks but see no reason it should happen this time. I expect them to lose to Bayern but the other fixtures are not that horrid.
Yeah probably. We have another horrific run in March starting with the away trip to Munich and followed by Spurs, Chelsea, City and Everton.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
From the BBC.

Bless. Nothing to do with treating grown men like schoolboys then?

He's good value, eh? Reached and breached the line where self-belief becomes monomaniacal delusion so long ago it's barely even a dot on the horizon now. As evidenced by him referring to himself in the third person:
He's got a ****ing cheek complaining about the conduct of any player after how he conducted himself at Celtic.