• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Must take my Wii down to Thomas Cook for the ultimate Redknapp experience.
Hahaha, those adverts make me laugh. Yes, I'm sure Jamie Redknapp books his holiday through Thomas Cook and spends time playing Football on the beach whilst wearing a suit.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Well it lived up to the hype. Best game I've seen in ages. First 15 minutes were amazing, was like watching Barca against Osasuna or something.

cpr

International Coach
Hmm, hate to say it lads, but think Fabregas deserved his yellow. OK wasn't studs up, kept his foot on the floor, but still a clumsy sliding tackle from behind that was lucky to just catch the ball first. Another fraction of a second and could've been a potential ankle breaker. Now we all know the rules on tackles from behind, especially with Euro refs who's idea of physical contact is picking up the brown paper bag, but TBH sliding in like that he shouldn't have expected anything else.

Not that it matters now. He doesn't so much need a physio, more of a visit from Autoglass.....