• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2007

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
Can not be an overtly awful wicket if Marcus North is scoring runs. Although, Glamorgan’s bowling attack features a kid, a guy whose not bowled a 'long' spell in nigh eighteen months and Robert Croft.
There is a bit of uneven bounce at the moment at Glouce I've seen a few batsman leaving balls they expected to go over the stumps.

The wicket isn't at all bad though, it was swinging a lot on the first day which would account for us getting Glamogan 201 for 6.

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
Simon Jones got through 9 overs today. Outbowled by a child, mind.
He was struggling yesterday, constantly stretching. Much slower run in than normal (and that is saying something) and not chasing anything in the field. Doesn't look anything like 100%.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Warwickshire v Durham still a game of individual performances, Onions now has 6-101 out of Warwickshire's 331-8. I'll be disappointed if Durham don't get a decent total against Warwickshire's bits and pieces attack.

atichon

School Boy/Girl Captain
Warwickshire v Durham still a game of individual performances, Onions now has 6-101 out of Warwickshire's 331-8. I'll be disappointed if Durham don't get a decent total against Warwickshire's bits and pieces attack.
5 wickets are c Mustard B Onions : the mustard and onions combination has been tasty

stumpski

International Captain
Almost as surprising that Rikki Clarke has taken three of the six Sussex wickets to fall today, is that Richard Clinton has got though 13 overs. (1) I didn't know he was playing. (2) I didn't know he could bowl.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Doubt it. Our bowling's horrible, so you can't see us wining enough games to stay up.
Nicholson will and has improved it significantly. Still a load of a tosh as a collective but he will take his fair share of wickets and if The Oval becomes its usual late summer dust bowl then the spinners should come into their own.

Important to win this current game against Sussex mind.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Almost as surprising that Rikki Clarke has taken three of the six Sussex wickets to fall today, is that Richard Clinton has got though 13 overs. (1) I didn't know he was playing. (2) I didn't know he could bowl.
I knew he could bowl (started his county career as an all-rounder sometimes batting as low as eight) but I too thought he'd retired.

FBU

International Debutant
Remember his spell at Lancs or indeed at Durham?

North is a decent to good batsman but his career has been helped extremely well by WACA roads. His bowling is pretty decent and underrated mind.

He was absolute rubbish when he was at Lancs. He looked like a petrified rabbit most of the time. Must have been one of the worst signings.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Young Billy Godleman continues to impress me.

Essex not looking too good, RTD falls for single figures :(