• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England Tour of West Indies 2019

hazsa19

International Regular
The inability of our top order to battle through a morning might well cost us in this match.

Woodster

International Captain
Good partnership from these two. The pitch has eased but I’m sure there’s going to be enough in it to avoid it becoming as flat as it was at Barbados. Really enjoyed watching how Foakes has batted, the archetypal keeper’s innings by coming in with the side under pressure and on the verge of complete collapse but he has been stubborn, patient and pragmatic with glimpses of class.

Moeen was under real pressure and looked as capable of putting one straight up in the air as he was of finding the boundary early on. His shot selection improved as the pressure eased and now is starting to look like the Moeen of old.

Woodster

International Captain
Well Mo's made me eat my words
Would still personally prefer Foakes above him in the order, but he’s played a gem of an innings so far. Let’s hope he doesn’t follow our other half-centurion Bairstow in being dismissed straight after a break!

Groundking

International Debutant
Would still personally prefer Foakes above him in the order, but he’s played a gem of an innings so far. Let’s hope he doesn’t follow our other half-centurion Bairstow in being dismissed straight after a break!
Yeah I would too I think, but you can't argue with what he's doing.