• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England Tour of West Indies 2019

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The thought that Alistair Cook is out there is bloody annoying - should do the decent thing and volunteer his services

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Bairstow excellent out there. Clinical and very decisive. Left lots but when the ball was their to hit he committed fully and executed well.

Buttler walking at Holder doesn't make much sense on a wicket that is up and down imo. You want to give yourself more time.

Root technique today was strange. Dropping the back leg outside leg and giving the bowlers a big view of the stumps.

Denly dismissal poor execution as with most of his shots today. Don't agree with those criticising him for playing at it though- It was a short wide long hop.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah that's likely to be it.

Good stuff from YJB.
Me personally. I didn't wanna play Shannon in this game, after seeing him with discomfort in the second innings of the last match. Many would disagree with me. Team chemistry and keeping a winning combination is key to success. But at the end of the day, my bowlers fitness and well-being is priority.

I would debut Oshane

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Buttler walking at Holder doesn't make much sense on a wicket that is up and down imo. You want to give yourself more time.
Didn't he try that during one of the India tests when it was swinging lots? Maybe at Lord's? Didn't work well iirc.