• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in Sri Lanka 2021

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
So this:

1. Karunaratne
2. Thirimanne
3. Perera
4. Mathews
5. Chandimal
6. de Silva
7. Dickwella
8. Hasaranga
9. Lakmal
10. Embuldeniya
11. Kumara

Pending injuries etc.
Looks ok. Really not sure about Hasaranga in a 4 man attack though (bar some overs from Dhanajaya). I'd definitely keep Asitha Fernando as he looked pretty threatening at times. Kumara on ability is a must, but he's had major problems recently with injury so I'm not sure they'll risk him

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Not seen Kumara recently enough to know how he is tracking, but Asitha did certainly look impressive. Longterm I think there is space for both in the team, probably will be both locks away from home form and fitness permitting

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Sri Lanka Cricket does such a good job with their Youtube channel, constantly providing quality content such as this & keeping cricket free for the masses. I defiantly encourage everyone to subscribe to their channel if you haven't already.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks ok. Really not sure about Hasaranga in a 4 man attack though (bar some overs from Dhanajaya). I'd definitely keep Asitha Fernando as he looked pretty threatening at times. Kumara on ability is a must, but he's had major problems recently with injury so I'm not sure they'll risk him
Lakmal will be back, probably the best exponent of reverse swing from both sides

Shady Slim

International Coach
is DDS not in that genuine all rounder sphere these days hey? i remember when SL blanked aus in SL he was getting bulk overs even with king rangana and an underrated perera spinning webs all series long

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
is DDS not in that genuine all rounder sphere these days hey? i remember when SL blanked aus in SL he was getting bulk overs even with king rangana and an underrated perera spinning webs all series long
I have no real idea tbh, probably haven't seen him bowl for a couple of years. Just had that image of him as a decent 5th bowler who can bowl a few overs

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dilruwan is so far over the hill that the hill isn't even visible from where he is. Can't they try some n00b mystery spinner that England has never heard of.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Dilruwan is so far over the hill that the hill isn't even visible from where he is. Can't they try some n00b mystery spinner that England has never heard of.
Ramesh Mendis may be in for a call up. Off spin bowling allrounder.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
I cannot still understand why Dilruwan and Ramesh are in the same team. Roshen Silva should have replaced Dilruwan and Shanka could have stayed.