• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in New Zealand 2019

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is interestingly poised now. Vince is key - he's been going brilliantly after meandering to 20 (24).

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Great death over form Southee there, though not that we were in much danger.

Like the Tickner-Ferguson combo

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big fan of CDG and always happy to see him get accolades, but IMO Tickner should have got MOTM.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Didn't realise Tickner was an actual player, thought it was some sort of obscure nickname for Santner.

FBU

International Debutant
Who's the worst S Mahmood to play for England?

Sajid was quicker than Saqib. All the talk of Saqib's 90mph bowling but he is really 85-87.

Impressed with Tickner in his 2nd T20. Loved watching him bowl. Pity his red ball figures are rubbish.

BSM

U19 Cricketer
Can't help but feel a bit disappointed with this England team so far, even though it is for all intents and purposes a reserve side. Would argue that in both the t20s they've lost, they should have chased down the total, but I guess its a learning curve. Would have liked regulars like Bairstow, T Curran and Jordan to be playing every game though, so as to ensure more consistency in our performances

Also, how has Sam Billings wormed his way into a vice-captaincy position for England? So overrated that it is not even funny. Averages south of 20 in 39 combined ODIs and T20Is. Surely Bairstow or Malan should have been given the vice-captaincy in this side. At least then a player with a good chance of making the team for the WC next year would get the chance to play every game ffs

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Tickets behind the arm for the Eden Park T20 are $91.

Just reporting.
How To Alienate Fans When Interest Is At A High: An NZC Handbook

seriously after making a second WC final and not losing but losing, being ranked 2nd in Tests, hosting England and touring Australia for our first boxing day test in yonks, seems like interest in NZ cricket is pretty good right now. And what do NZC think is the best? Gouge. Ludicrous.

Last edited: