• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in Netherlands (ODIs)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
What's the crowd like?

Other than Dutch*, I mean. :ph34r:

*Although one imagines the odd (un)pleasantly pissed pom is amongst their number.

Gremlin

U19 Vice-Captain
Reminded me of Aggers commentating on a World Cup match featuring the Netherlands some years ago.

"Lovely to see their supporters, all wearing Dutch caps..."

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
*Although one imagines the odd (un)pleasantly pissed pom is amongst their number.
i bet they're much more pleasant there than in the Amsterdam tram!

anyway it would have helped if the Dutch had actually tried to pick their best bowlers sigh. at least I have Malan in my fantasy team.

chris.hinton

International Captain
A bit too easy so far. But its a shame that 2 Netherlands players have decided to play county cricket instead of this

91Jmay

International Coach
It is pretty nice we now just steamroller teams like this rather than back in old days being ****e against them

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With Buttler, Morgan, and Livingstone to come…and 20 overs left…a score over 400 is not out of the equation

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mooen looks so dap with the beard and sunshades....all contrast well with the light color of the team's training kit.