• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Double Match Day - Australia v Pakistan (30th Sept)

Howsie

International Captain
First time I've seen Umar Akmal play live, it's a shame he's only got three or so overs to bat.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd just like to note how awesome Watto has been with his bowling in ODIs since his back injury and his 3-over horror show in the test in Edgbaston.

10 matches, 17 wickets @ 18.6

I know I'm totally biased because he's one of my favourite players, but kudos to him because he must have put a lot of effort in.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd just like to note how awesome Watto has been with his bowling in ODIs since his back injury and his 3-over horror show in the test in Edgbaston.

10 matches, 17 wickets @ 18.6

I know I'm totally biased because he's one of my favourite players, but kudos to him because he must have put a lot of effort in.
Having Watto's bowling back should seriously be putting Hopes' spot in the team under pressure. Hopefully when Clarke comes back it'll be as a straight swap for Hopes.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Pakistan are going to tank this, and quite frankly it seems blatantly obvious to me they are, they should at least try to make it look like they're having a go. That's disgraceful stuff. Almost feel sorry for the commentators having to try and keep straight faces as they note how well we bowled in keeping the run rate down.

If they're going to do this, they'd be better off having a massive mow across the line and getting bowled out in 35 overs, rather than nick and nudge their way around like that.

Mind you, if we come out and can't get the ball off the square either, I will take it all back :ph34r:

In fact, I'd like to see our blokes contrive a tie, so even if India win they miss out by a solitary point (if I've got the tables right).

Last edited:

Xuhaib

International Coach
If Pakistan are going to tank this, and quite frankly it seems blatantly obvious to me they are, they should at least try to make it look like they're having a go. That's disgraceful stuff. Almost feel sorry for the commentators having to try and keep straight faces as they note how well we bowled in keeping the run rate down.

If they're going to do this, they'd be better off having a massive mow across the line and getting bowled out in 35 overs, rather than nick and nudge their way around like that.

Mind you, if we come out and can't get the ball off the square either, I will take it all back :ph34r:

In fact, I'd like to see our blokes contrive a tie, so even if India win they miss out by a solitary point (if I've got the tables right).
awta with you this seemed very blatant, poor stuff from YK and the boys if they did it to stuff India.

0RI0N

State 12th Man
Lol wat at Pakistan approach.
Not to start a flame but India and Pakistan can say whatever they like to the media,that they don' dislike the other team but deep down they know that ain't the case.
Pakistan and Indian cricket teams have always disliked each other.
We all know it,its just that the last few Indo Pak captains have tried being diplomatic.