• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Discussion Thread for American Samoa Friendly**

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Maybe it's because you're a team of Dave Kennett.
We're lucky thats a singular and not a Team of Kennetts or we would really be in trouble :p

Hoggy31

International Captain
Honour to be selected, congrats to every one else selected, especially Goughy on the captaincy.

Dydl

International Debutant
Honoured to be in the squad and congratulations to Goughy on being awarded the captaincy.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
great to be selected!
hopefully can become one of only 2 or 3 to play in the first international for the CWXI cricket and football...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Early tips for the starting XI???

GK: Ritchie
DF: Goff
DF: Loganathan
DF: Rai
DF: Dubb-Lynch
DM: Fitzsimmons
MF: Gelman
MF: Hoy (vc)
AM: Chaulk
FW: Kennett
FW: Goughy (c)

Last edited:

Dravid

International Captain
Clapo said:

DF: Lynch
I say go with 3 fowards

Majin

International Debutant
Roberts needs a spot in that midfield, he's been one of the most gun players in the league so far.

David

International 12th Man
Flattered by the Dynamo = Team Kennett thing, however I wouldn't be able to do what I do without the rest of the team, we've a very solid line-up, and I have some great feeders in the midfield, so have to thank them.

Dydl

International Debutant
Clapo said:

DF: Lynch
That's Dubb-Lynch, not Lynch :p

But honoured to be mentioned in the possible starting line-up.

Johnners

Dravid said:
I say go with 3 fowards
As Camps said with the quality Goughy & Kennett up front a 3rd foward would be a waste. They'd be far better off using another midfielder to feed the ball to them.

Perm

Clapo said:

DF: Dubb-Lynch
Let's go with that, especially Ritchie, I heard he was a gun goalie. 8-)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I would be surprised if we don't play 4-3-3, Smith and Dravid have been the form players in the league and one atleast deserves a start. Pickup and Boricich are a long way infront if me, as is Simon as defender too TBH.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
congrats ato all the players picked eps my dynamo team mates, gutted that i was not picked in the side but i guess i will just have to try harder.

can i ask the powers, will the 20 man squad change at all or is this final.so do i need to keep playing well or just throw my hands up and accept defeat for international selection.

luffy

International Captain
Congratulations tol all selected. Never thought i would get selected so it came as no surprise, the best team was selected.