• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW U19s Tour of Asia

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Nice way to finish of the series guys, played some really good cricket in India. Overall i think series was a pretty big success. We didn't do as well as we like to in One Day leg, but we weren't that bad really. It just took our batsmen a little while to get used to the conditions. I think the boys were brillant in the Youth Tests and I can see a few guys pushing for Test spots, or atleast cementing regular spots in their domestic sides in FC cricket.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Alright i finally got around to updating the match archives, i presume most of you guys don't want to look at the One Series, but there were some impressive performances in the Youth Test Series. Also i think its the right time to thanks the efforts of our 20yo in the last two seasons of Under 19 Cricket. To Burke, Jasotharan, Mamesh, Cameron, Hancock, Currie, McKern and Mathus-Howell. Hopefully the chance of playing Under 19 Cricket will help you guys during your careers and you enjoyed the experience. For some this might be the only chance you may have of playing for the national team, for others this might just have been a stepping stone to future hounors.