• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Commentary Complaints Thread

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Love a good Boyce rant.

I do not mind the pundit team BT have assembled except Swann if he is joining them. It is the Channel 9 bunch that are going to get on my ****.

S.Kennedy

Predictions on how long it will take for Warne to do his, ''good to see children here at the Ashes; good to see lots of families enjoying themselves at the ashes; that is always good to see'', routine.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Channel Nine commentary team rightly described on Twitter as Male, Pale and Stale.

S.Kennedy

Who are the BT comms?
Ponting. Swann and Vaughan I think although I heard the latter might join the 9 bunch at some stage and Swann is already in Australia so I do not know how they're working it? Boycott, Adam Gilchrist, Damien Fleming and Alison Mitchell. Presenter, Matt Smith.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I suppose the advantage of Vaughan being in the commentary box is that it might keep him off twitter.

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
I'm actually looking forward to KP commentating on his old mates, sorry nemesis, Cook, Broad and Anderson.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The more Ponting commentates on this series the better. Bloke is a terrific commentator.

S.Kennedy

Oh you could always switch on Sky Sports Cricket and watch a show called, Atherton Meets Brearley followed by 2017 Champions' Trophy highlights! I cannot but feel schadenfreude.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
The more Ponting commentates on this series the better. Bloke is a terrific commentator.
We wont be listening to him though Burgey......which I don't know if that's a good thing or bad. On the one hand he is probably the best pundit going around atm, on the other......if Ch 9 got hold of him they would surely turn him into a mindless muppet like the rest of them.