• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIV-XV

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Orlando making a fantastic comeback. Losing both the 4 day and 1 day opening fixture, then winning the next 4 day and 1 day fixture.

1/47 from 10. Unexciting figures, atleast I wasn't smashed. No huge expectations in my first club season, just hoping to return some moderate figures. Achieving that so far, early days.

cricketboy29

International Regular
I'll take that nice little 77(47), pity it couldnt come in a team win though..going better than I expected here, quite suprised really.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tuesday 19 May

AUS - FC - Western Australia v Queensland
AUS - FC - Victoria v South Australia
AUS - FC - New South Wales v Tasmania
ENG - FC - Hampshire v Sussex
ENG - FC - Nottinghamshire v Somerset
ENG - FC - Sussex v Durham
ENG - FC - Glamorgan v Derbyshire
ENG - FC - Middlesex v Leicestershire
ENG - FC - Northamptonshire v Gloucestershire
SL - FC - Bloomfield v Moors
SL - FC - Chilaw Marians v Badureliya
SL - FC - Colombo v Sri Lanka Army
SL - FC - Ragama v Sinhalese
SL - FC - Tamil Union v Nondescripts
USA - 4D - Orlando v Texas
USA - 4D - NY v Maine
USA - 4D - California v Indiana
USA - 4D - Washington v Atlanta
T&T - 4D - San Fernando v Towers
T&T - 4D - Laventille v Porters
T&T - 4D - Toco v Mayaro
T&T - 4D - Marabella v Pirates

Attachments

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
pretty happy with my bowling in FC, leaking plenty of runs in OD...

Seems as though im opening the bowling in both forms which is weird considering im a spinner..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wow.. I am struggling big time. My form doesn't probably warrant the move, but I would love to be batting slightly higher then 6 since I'm the International player.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow. That could be my biggest match ever. 11 wickets for 150-odd. ****in' hell! That's gold; and also 30-odd with the bat. Corrin's 140-some not out set up the victory and the sound platform from which to launch an ultra-aggressive bowling spell... And extract some tail end wickets. :thumbsup: