• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIV-XV

Furball

Evil Scotsman
50odd from 70 balls, reasonable start.

Hoping to really improve my one day batting form. Pleased with my start to life in T&T thus far.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Decent enough start, a few runs and a few wickets, well that's what I'm there for hey

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have been pleased thus far with my form. Some nice wickets in the first FC game and an economical effort in the OD game. Hopefully I can continue to build well towards the Dev league season.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sunday 17 May

AUS - FC - Queensland v Western Australia
AUS - FC - New South Wales v Victoria
AUS - FC - Western Australia v Tasmania
ENG - FC - Warwickshire v Hampshire
ENG - FC - Somerset v Durham
ENG - FC - Yorkshire v Worcestershire
ENG - FC - Kent v Northamptonshire
ENG - FC - Gloucestershire v Essex
ENG - FC - Derbyshire v Surrey
SL - FC - Chilaw Marians v Sri Lanka Army
SL - FC - Colombo v Nondescripts
SL - FC - Ragama v Badureliya
SL - FC - Sinhalese v Colts
SL - FC - Tamil Union v Bloomfield
USA - 4D - Atlanta v NY
USA - 4D - Texas v Orlando
USA - 4D - Indiana v California
USA - 4D - Maine v Washington
T&T - 4D - Porters v Marabella
T&T - 4D - Mayaro v Laventille
T&T - 4D - Towers v Toco
T&T - 4D - Pirates v San Fernando

Attachments

cpr

International Coach
Epic win, top scored, dissapointed to miss out on a ton though, still only one FC ton to my name, good to see my batting improving though

Dydl

International Debutant
Having a pretty dismal run with the bat. Three ducks in a row, incl. a golden pair. Ouch.

Majin

International Debutant
hahah, awesome, love playing for Dave's team.

Pap from me though, need to pick it up in the next game.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, am letting Durham down something huge at the moment. Expect my averages to be around the high 250s by next Dev League.

Go! Team