• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Caribbean Premier League 2021, Saint Kitts

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The 2 Davids with excellent hitting in the death overs.

Tim David is such a clean hitter of the ball. One for the future.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Really feel that Gayle's eyes have gone now. He'd never have got out trying to cut an off spinner like that in his prime. It's sad to see.

SillyCowCorner1

Really feel that Gayle's eyes have gone now. He'd never have got out trying to cut an off spinner like that in his prime. It's sad to see.
I think he's very weak against off-spinners coming around the wicket with the new ball. It's the arm ball/doosra/carrom ball that is his undoing.

How about this Chase? We found an awesome player in this year's CPL.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
I think he's very weak against off-spinners coming around the wicket with the new ball. It's the arm ball/doosra/carrom ball that is his undoing.

How about this Chase? We found an awesome player in this year's CPL.
He was awesome last year. He deserves his World Cup selection, he really does.

SillyCowCorner1

Dominic Drakes is a superstar in the making. Can bat. Can bowl. Can field.

The whole package.

Congrats St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots

SillyCowCorner1

I took some pics after the winning run was scored:

A7B40155-9187-4E2C-ADC6-5FA1D2F4E233.jpeg
Drakes gifting his jersey to the guy in the scoreboard who supported him all the time when he was fielding near the scoreboard.

97053B5C-7D8A-4352-9F11-68C9211C47C5.jpeg
This is an iconic pic, imho.

8CE7A81E-862E-497B-9722-7DCD15E593A6.jpeg
Alex Jordan interviewing him.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Man, I remember when Vasbert Drakes made his debut as a promising fast bowler who could bat 8. His son is now winning games. Way 2 grow old, I guess. :)