• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Caribbean Premier League 2019 Thread

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
1. Archer
2. Starc
3. Rashid Khan
4. Bumrah
5. Malinga
I am a big Rashid fan, but his action has always seemed pretty unappealing to me. Bumrah I do kinda like in a weird way though, his action is bizarre but definitely memorable.

Geoff Lawson the best of all time action wise, Starfighter said something along those lines first and I would completely agree

Jack1

International Debutant
I am a big Rashid fan, but his action has always seemed pretty unappealing to me. Bumrah I do kinda like in a weird way though, his action is bizarre but definitely memorable.

Geoff Lawson the best of all time action wise, Starfighter said something along those lines first and I would completely agree
It depends in what way you want the action to be pleasing, mentally as a spectator casually viewing or physically on the eye in a technical aspect. I went for the casual viewing thing.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Alright then, so the Tridents got Jonathan Carter opening the batting for them now. So far he's been decent, but needs to amp up that strike rate of his 117 opening the batting is a crime.

SillyCowCorner1

Dem Trinis pulling back this one nicely...with the building of pressure and such. They Tridents trying hard not to lose a wicket. Into the 8th over, and they are on 47/0

SillyCowCorner1

An opener batting on 30 with a strike rate of 90 in a T20 game....no wickets down yet and approaching the 10th over. Wth is Carter doing?

SillyCowCorner1

Always good to see Ali Khan getting hammered.
Should have gone back to represent his country instead of playing in this jerk chicken league.