• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***OFFICIAL*** BBL | 06 Thread

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The value of West Indian cricket in this tournament has really been something else

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The value of West Indian cricket in this tournament has really been something else
It's been really disappointing because previous seasons they've been the big draws, and performed if anything above their ability

Without the World Boss they're falling to pieces

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
So many amusing moments just in the past week... Watson dropped catch, Thunder fielding in general, Finch bowling pies in last over, Stoinis running everyone out, Tremain's 11 ball over which actually ended up better than most overs.

TheJediBrah

Got to say the quality of cricket in general has been much lower than previously, but the entertainment value has certainly not diminished

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Excluding the spinners. Both Narine and Badree have been excellent. The Heat spinner isn't taking the wickets but is bowling tidy.

Daemon

Don't forget Narine's neat little contribution opening the batting. Wonder if they'll continue with that.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hurricanes are decent value being outsiders at home tonight as I think team the looks better now with the inclusion of Webster.

There will be extra responsibility on Christian's bowling, who I think is capable enough. Jake Lehmann dropped for the Strikers after a poor start to the tournament.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Dan Christian for the SCG!!
Would not be the worst option.

BTW, does he hold the record for playing for the most States/BBL franchises? He has played for NSW, SA, VIC and the Heat and Hurricanes. Do the Scorchers need another all rounder for BBL 7?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So Boyce isn't going to have an opportunity to bowl out. I know the ground is small, but I think he should have bowled an over before Webster bowled out.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Imagine not being a Dan Christian fan, and being something like a Ben Rohrer guy instead, lol XD