• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***OFFICIAL*** BBL | 06 Thread

Spark

Global Moderator
I hate myself for saying this, but this **** has been so much more fun to watch than any of the intl cricket this season.
Adelaide D/N Test? But yeah the last two Tests will have mostly been pretty grim viewing as a neutral hoping for a contest

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Adelaide D/N Test? But yeah the last two Tests will have mostly been pretty grim viewing as a neutral hoping for a contest
Yeah was away on holiday for that. Otherwise the internationals on both sides of the Tasman have made miserable viewing for those keen on a contest.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Criminal that Klinger has never played for Australia in any form of the game

So much better than many of the players who have got gigs over the last 5-10 years

It was clear against the Heat that Russell looked out of sorts. Why select him?
tv ratings?

morgieb

Scary to think that Voges was scoring double centuries for fun a year ago looking at him now.

TheJediBrah

That's something you get taught as an under-10s keeper. Doesn't matter if you've got a caught behind, you always take the bails off. Can't rely on the umpire to give you the caught decision.

Rookie mistake.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ian Bell seems like a smashing bloke. I wasn't a fan of his at all throughout his England career.

Votes has had a shocker.

Spikey

mate how hard did watson try to catch that. he threw one hand up and everything

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's something you get taught as an under-10s keeper. Doesn't matter if you've got a caught behind, you always take the bails off. Can't rely on the umpire to give you the caught decision.

Rookie mistake.

funnily enough I played U/10s with Jay Lenton

Same junior club

vcs

I hate myself for saying this, but this **** has been so much more fun to watch than any of the intl cricket this season.
Pakistan were reasonably competitive. Last year it was WI FFS, nothing could be worse than that

TheJediBrah

Pakistan were reasonably competitive. Last year it was WI FFS, nothing could be worse than that
Lost 2nd test by an innings

Absolutely thrashed in 1st test despite misleading margin

not really competitive at all

vcs

And what did WI do? That series is literally a blank in my mind and I definitely remember at least following the scores on cricinfo.

At least some of the young Pak batsmen have stepped up on their first Australia tour.