• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh Tour of South Africa 2017

Bahseph

State Captain
This Saifuddin bloke has some potential. Bowled so good last over and there is talent there with the bat. Nice to see a proper seam bowling allrounder from Bangladesh.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
What sort of movie are we talking about here??
Most of them...I fast forward to the last action or climatic sequence because the first 90min of the movie was boring as hell. I have little ability nowadays to stay interested/engaged/patient in things anymore....outside Test cricket which is countinously engaging.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Stupid from Shakib....

This was a pretty poor series/tour overall. Good for SA confidence, nice for guys like Markram to get a good start. Give some of the fringe bowlers a shot. But really expected more from Bangladesh, poor preparation, no confidence in their abilities and ultimately felt like they just gave up halfway through the tour. I mean, at times, SA where barely playing a B team in the LO stuff.

Anyway, hopefully Bangladesh learn and kick on from here, I really would like them to do well.