• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2019

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is going to be a long tour for Bangladesh. Who thought it was a good idea giving them 3 Tests FFS? They did play OK last time, but it doesn't look good for them on this tour so far..

Zinzan

This is going to be a long tour for Bangladesh. Who thought it was a good idea giving them 3 Tests FFS? They did play OK last time, but it doesn't look good for them on this tour so far..
Because no one else seems to want to play NZ in 3+ Test series. So I say bring it on.

Besides, Test annihilations are more fun than white-ball ones.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
What did you post to be blocked?
After his climate change comments I asked if he could confirm if the earth was flat or not and had we definitely landed on the moon (hashtag scienceexpert). :unsure:

I mean Styris has said similar on air haha.

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
Mark Richardson's Squad:

Guptill
Nicholls
KW
Ross
Latham
Seifert
Munro
Boult
Southee
Sodhi
Ferguson
Henry
Neesham
Santner
Kuggeleijn

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
Simon Doull's Squad:

Guptill
Nicholls
KW
Ross
Latham
Seifert
Munro
Boult
Southee
Sodhi
Ferguson
Henry
Neesham
Santner
Bracewell

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
Ian Smith's Squad:

Guptill
Nicholls
KW
Ross
Latham
Seifert
Young
Boult
Southee
Sodhi
Ferguson
Neesham
Santner
Bracewell
CdG

Zinzan

Interesting, both (Doull and Rigger) squads identical apart from Bracewell & Kuggs.

CDG the obvious omission from both.

Zinzan

All have them including Southee proves once and for all none have followed NZ cricket over the last 2-3 years.

Zinzan

Smithy giving Henry the boot! :o
Tbf, the problem with Henry is he offers nothing after his 1st spell with the new ball, he's a straight liability after that. Doesn't have great variations, and generally bowls the kind of length ball ODI batsmen are after when it's not swinging.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
This is Southee's first 4+ wicket haul since his famous 7-fer at the World Cup, exactly 4 years ago.

This should be enough to keep him in the team for another 4 years *sigh*

Zinzan

So the absolute locks among those of us here (correct me if I'm wrong) seem to be;

Guptill
_
KW
Taylor
Latham +
Neesham
CDG
Santner
_
Ferguson
Boult

Spots for debate being Guppy's opening partner and 3rd pace bowler (second spinner on spinners track).

Last edited:

Zinzan

This is Southee's first 4+ wicket haul since his famous 7-fer at the World Cup, exactly 4 years ago.

This should be enough to keep him in the team for another 4 years *sigh*
I had a bad feeling he'd get a good return today against weak opp to sneak in the backdoor.