• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in Zimbabwe 2022

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A bit of late entertainment here - Zimbabwe's highest ever 10th-wicket partnership in ODIs.

Aritro

International Regular
I've barely watched this series but I don't think he's terribly fast? Hard without speed gun readings though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
@Prince EWS @Chubb Cricinfo have this Brad Evans chap down as "right arm fast" - guessing one of you might have seen him play. Is that even vaguely accurate?
Great action, lots of work with, he could probably be properly quick with the right coaching, but it's definitely an exaggeration at this point. I haven't seen him play with a speed gun but his quickest balls are probably high 130s, low 140s.

I suspect his Cricinfo profile was created when he was in the Zim Under 19 setup - he would have stood out as being notably fast by comparison then.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Great action, lots of work with, he could probably be properly quick with the right coaching, but it's definitely an exaggeration at this point. I haven't seen him play with a speed gun but his quickest balls are probably high 130s, low 140s.

I suspect his Cricinfo profile was created when he was in the Zim Under 19 setup - he would have stood out as being notably fast by comparison then.
Send him to The MRF pace academy?