• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in Zimbabwe 2022

Aritro

International Regular
Great comeback from Zimbabwe, this is a proper game now.

I'm fairly glad they'll have a score to chase before the Asia Cup, but it's going to be annoying if they lose.

Aritro

International Regular
Oh dear, Liton gone. Two Zimbabwe bowlers I've never heard of taking the new ball. I expect the worst.

Aritro

International Regular
That was not an encouraging debut from Parvez Hossain Emon. Looked anxious to get going, kept snatching at the ball instead of waiting for it.

Aritro

International Regular
I've turned it off. Congratulations Zimbabwe, they completely turned the game around from a terrible position and outplayed us in all departments.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
We've hit one 6 in a T20 innings FMD
South Africa seems to know to rack up totals without necessarily smacking every other delivery out of the ground for 6. So it might not necessarily be the end of the world

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year

Oof.
"I am very disappointed, I didn't expect to lose to Zimbabwe," Mahmud said in Harare on Wednesday (August 3). "We are a better team than them. I would call it a disgrace. I won't give any excuses. We should have won the T20I series.

So much class oozing out of that statement.

Socerer 01

International Captain
"I am very disappointed, I didn't expect to lose to Zimbabwe," Mahmud said in Harare on Wednesday (August 3). "We are a better team than them. I would call it a disgrace. I won't give any excuses. We should have won the T20I series.

So much class oozing out of that statement.
Mf played for one of the worst test sides in history and has the gall to call a side that outplayed them inferior and the result a disgrace

Socerer 01

International Captain
Afif and Mossadek just feel like clones of Mahmdullah in their ODI lineup. Sure it helps when Shakib can be the fifth bowler and a number three batsman but surely there are other alternatives that offer a better sixth bowling option despite being poorer with the bat for that number seven position? One I can think of is Saifuddin but a spinner makes more sense with the world cup being in India next year

Aritro

International Regular
Loving seeing another decent crowd at Harare for this one. Wonderful stuff.

And how lucky they are to be watching this seam bowling masterclass from Hasan Mahmud. An artist.

Aritro

International Regular
I don't know what's happened to Shoriful's pace but I want him to get it back ASAP. He's been a military medium pace since he came back from injury, and it makes him a pretty innocuous bowler.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Regis has always been Zimbabwe's best players of spin but vulnerable against swing and seam, so it's insane how many times someone has decided he should be an opener. I don't know what the rationale is other than "keeper with compact technique".

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Sikander Raza. What a player. Absolutely deserves to be in that Zimbabwe ATG ODI team. Has played for the team all these years through their tough times and reaping benefits now with a golden run of form with both bat and ball.