• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in Pakistan 2020

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Are they really blooding him still when its now his 3rd Test series..

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate Shaheen. He is world class.

AluminiumBat

Cricket Spectator
Live Ten Sports stream of Pakistan-Bangladesh

Yeah, no funny business, Ten Sports ********* the game from their website:

https://www.tensports.com.pk/live/

Pakistan dominating, slapping the Bangladeshi bowling about. Shan out for a 100, weird one where it maybe vanished on him a bit but he'd no business getting out to it - Taijul the man to benefit through the gate.

So now it's Babar (69 from 99) and Asad at the crease. Babar's been chugging along and it's been beautiful, punch down the ground the highlight for me but so many beautiful shots. He's like nobody else really.

Pakistan trail by 27 and are 206-3.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Are they really blooding him still when its now his 3rd Test series..

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate Shaheen. He is world class.
Fair point. Only just seeing him in the flesh now. Very sharp pace. Commentary was insisting that he knows reverse swing and that he should be afforded lots of patience.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Fair point. Only just seeing him in the flesh now. Very sharp pace. Commentary was insisting that he knows reverse swing and that he should be afforded lots of patience.
He looked raw against Australia and then vs. Sri Lanka I was saying he was lucky to be in the team. Literally the next day he took a 5-fa to win Pakistan the game.

Abbas and Shaheen are so good so its exciting having a very young quick there too. I was keen to see a bit more Shinwari, but all good.

Bangladesh really are struggling without their best 2 players. No Shakib and Mushfiqur just means its a massive struggle. Why isn't Mehidy playing?

cnerd123

likes this
He looked raw against Australia and then vs. Sri Lanka I was saying he was lucky to be in the team. Literally the next day he took a 5-fa to win Pakistan the game.

Abbas and Shaheen are so good so its exciting having a very young quick there too. I was keen to see a bit more Shinwari, but all good.

Bangladesh really are struggling without their best 2 players. No Shakib and Mushfiqur just means its a massive struggle. Why isn't Mehidy playing?
Injury sustained at WC/right after it IIRC

smash84

The Tiger King
The day went better than I expected for Pak.

Pretty **** time for the match to be played. I don't get to watch any of it at all.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll try to catch Day 5 if little Bangers can make it that far.

Pretty much as a big a gulf as the one that was seen between Australia and Pakistan. A couple of exciting prospects coming through but the rest of the side is still questionable.

Daemon

I see Abu Jayed is putting in some consistent little performances now. Good find for BD.

SillyCowCorner1

Naseem, the 16 year old just grabbed a hattrick. Is he the youngest ?
And what a poor shot selection from Mithun.

vcs

I see ***** is in the other thread focusing on his U-19 winning boys. :ph34r:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Pretty daft shot on the hatrick ball though. Mahmadullah seems to lose it a lot under difficult circumstances.