• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in NZ 2021-22

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Good boy Tom. As a Dad myself, I can appreciate how incredibly satisfying it would be to score runs at home having just become a father. Won't forget that one quickly.

slippy888

International Captain
if i was a new zealand fan i would prefer latham breaking the world record rather than a series draw against bangladesh

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I know Bangladesh have been pretty average so far, but the thing they've done so much better than us is to have a third man for established batsmen and even Ross here. We let them get away a lot further with the reluctance to have a third man at the Mount, even when our seamers were threatening the outside of the bat.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
That's an awesome knock on a lot of levels. Yes it is against Bangladesh's inexperienced bowlers but their tail would have been up after the last test. Latham not having scored much in the last couple of test matches, losing the toss, having to level the series, green deck et al... Not just scoring runs but scoring a double is top draw stuff. Still believe in this side to keep performing for some years to come. Latham, Devon, KW, Youngy and the rest are going to score lots of runs around the world no doubt.