• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in NZ 2021-22

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Devon my pick of the series for us. It's huge if you look at the context. The man's coming back from an injury. Not a lot of lead up, grabbed a duck in the practice game and gets to the middle scores two hundreds in a row. The man is a run machine and I know from the firebirds guys he's quite a nervous bloke till he gets to the middle. The couple of days leading up to this series would have been nerve wrecking. Unbelievable mental make up. I truly think he'd have smashed some good runs in India too.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Cool song. The Boss. Cool player. Whenever I hear this (or watch Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels where this song is excellently deployed), I will think of Ross. He paid the cost of being the Boss. But he is one bad mother.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've been listening to this on the radio all day as don't have spark sport. After my previous (ill-informed) rant about spark sport, is there somewhere where I can watch some highlights of the day, or is that for the paying customer only?

nzfan

On to South Africa series for us I guess. I don't think there's going to be any change to the squad other than Kane coming in for Taylor. We're playing at Hagley and Basin. This same xi will play with Henry and Rachin warming the bench unless we get absolutely smashed by South Africa.

nzfan

I've been listening to this on the radio all day as don't have spark sport. After my previous (ill-informed) rant about spark sport, is there somewhere where I can watch some highlights of the day, or is that for the paying customer only?
Surely someone's going to post it on YouTube in the next couple of days.