• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2017

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is Taijul really that good a bowler? I just dont see him adding anything to the side that Shakib doesn't have and they can easily pick a spinner of another variety or at least another seamer instead of having two very very similar bowlers.

Now that I have said that, he is obviously gonna run through the side and win the game for them. :(
He's their third best bowler IMO. Fair enough that they look to play him when they can.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I think I've only ever completely ruled out two players from ever being international standard and Kamrul Rabbi Islam is one of them

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Great India to bat for around 2 days and BD will score 200 and India to set a huge target and BD will bundle out for 180 in 2nd Innings. Familiar script.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Its so strange for a man who almost always seemed to be able to convert anything past 30 to a 100 and even a big 100 to struggle with the Root syndrome this season.