• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australian Domestic Season Thread

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Agreed Corey that the majority of South Australian batsmen threw their wickets away. Mind you, some of the deliveries by Bird were insane.

Great to see another human being, apart from Aaron O`Brien, recognising Aaron O`Brien. :D

it is isnt it i no him personally my mum looked after his grandma in hospital ut he is also played for the club down the road that i despise go north sydney

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
SPEEDBLITZ BLUES FORD RANGER ONE-DAY CUP SQUAD

Brad Haddin (c)
Doug Bollinger
Scott Coyte
Daniel Christian
Ed Cowan
Moises Henriques
Phil Jaques
Stuart MacGill
Matthew Nicholson
Aaron O’Brien
Craig Simmons
Dominic Thornely
12th man to be named before play on morning of the match.

SPEEDBLITZ BLUES PURA CUP SQUAD
Brad Haddin (c)
Doug Bollinger
Beau Casson
Scott Coyte
Ed Cowan
Moises Henriques
Phil Jaques
Greg Mail
Stuart MacGill
Matthew Nicholson
Aaron O’Brien
Dominic Thornely

Few good prospects in those squads, will be very interesting to see ohw Henriques goes this year, he should get more consistent game time this year, Cowan should do well too. Haven't heard that much about Coyte though.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Good to see Hayden kicking *** and chewin gum against the Tigers. Book a ticket for the Caribbean old son.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Should be a very interesting season for NSW this year. I don't expect them to win FR or Pura Cup but it should be interesting to see how some of the young guys go, especially Ed Cowan and Moises Henriques

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I really hope Maher wins the toss and bats tomorrow. Otherwise it's going to be a very dour day watching the Tigers bat.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
chaminda_00 said:
Should be a very interesting season for NSW this year. I don't expect them to win FR or Pura Cup but it should be interesting to see how some of the young guys go, especially Ed Cowan and Moises Henriques
O`Briennnnnn

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:
O`Briennnnnn
His pretty much an established player in th side so his really a young gun i will be watching closely. I think his is a very good player, but i get the feeling he doesn't have the potential to make it any future, will end up being just a solid State cricketer.

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
Mister Wright said:
I really hope Maher wins the toss and bats tomorrow. Otherwise it's going to be a very dour day watching the Tigers bat.
Qld 190

Tas 1/70

Good day for Queensland, huh? :happy:

Bevan is about the only Tigers batsman that is any good in the one dayers, most are much better in the four day stuff. Cue disastrous collapse tomorrow.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Great Birtannia said:
Qld 190

Tas 1/70

Good day for Queensland, huh? :happy:

Bevan is about the only Tigers batsman that is any good in the one dayers, most are much better in the four day stuff. Cue disastrous collapse tomorrow.
Michael di Venuto.

King of the well-made 30.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Matt79 said:
Good to see Hayden kicking *** and chewin gum against the Tigers. Book a ticket for the Caribbean old son.
Haha I thought I was the only one who quoted Duke Nukem :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
West Australia have a brilliant outfit this season. Here`s hoping Ervine goes well for them.

_TiGeR-ToWn_

U19 Debutant
AussieDominance said:
The Reason i say this is that the Vics have alo got another very good spinner in Holland and i think it is a dogfight between you two
Yeah Holland is improving more with the ball every year then McNamara and it wouldn't suprise me to see him get a run these season.