• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia v Pakistan ODIs UAE 2019

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Fairly surprised this didn't already have a thread

1st ODI, (D/N) at Sharjah, Mar 22 2019
2nd ODI, (D/N) at Sharjah, Mar 24 2019
3rd ODI, (D/N) at Abu Dhabi, Mar 27 2019
4th ODI, (D/N) at Dubai, Mar 29 2019
5th ODI, (D/N) at Dubai, Mar 31 2019

All games start 2:30PM local/9:30PM AEDT

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's nice to see Pakistan making the most of not being a part of the IPL wormhole

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
australia dropping turner for marsh is odd. i suppose they're worried about a collapse or something

TheJediBrah

australia dropping turner for marsh is odd. i suppose they're worried about a collapse or something
**** one step forward, 2 steps back.

I'm not against Smarsh playing, he's earned it, but we need more icing and less cake in this ODI side

trundler

Finch must be immediately sacked for bringing a leggie on against 2 lefties. Unbelievable.

trundler

These conditions are like the exact opposite of what they're going to face in England

trundler

Abbas is just awesome in the UAE. Gets unlikely swing and shape. Plus he exploits the slowness of the pitches to his advantage SO well. Did well in the tests in England too. Not surer how much that tells us about his ability in English ODI conditions. I'd prefer him over some raw youngster from the PSL for sure.