• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia v New Zealand - Final

Isura

U19 Captain
Can't see NZ giving Australia a game. But it's clear international cricket is in a bit of a weak phase going by England making it through to the semis and NZ making it to the final with both teams being almost entirely devoid of genuine quality ODI players.
CT is a crapshoot. Can't make these conclusions from basically a one off tourney. The India/Aus rainout didn't help either.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
well when a bastered like Toufel is supporting his team, u can't call it sour grapes, he just showed his 3rd class nature, favouring newealand so that Australia has an easy game
Give it a ****ing rest already, we get the point. Posting this crap once was bad enough; posting it over and over and over again is ridiculous.

0RI0N

State 12th Man
Yo Naumaan, I'm really happy for you and I'ma let you finish but umpire Taufel is one of the best umpires of all time.
OF ALL TIME!!!

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
how many guys here **** all day, how many times do u warn them??????????
Gargantuan dummy-spit given it's based on the one incorrect decision of Akmal. None of the other appeals you're sobbing about were clearly out at all as the replays showed, unless of course you're talking about the one hawkeye showed just hitting the top of leg-stump.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Yo Naumaan, I'm really happy for you and I'ma let you finish but umpire Taufel is one of the best umpires of all time.
OF ALL TIME!!!
yeah one of the best who robbed us the semi
by the way now i have forgotten that, match over, & is there any way i can delete my account from here? so that i wont come back again here to waste time lol

Howsie

International Captain
Can't see NZ giving Australia a game. But it's clear international cricket is in a bit of a weak phase going by England making it through to the semis and NZ making it to the final with both teams being almost entirely devoid of genuine quality ODI players.
Still at it 8-)

Kyle Mills, Shane Bond, Daniel Vettori, Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor and even Grant Elliott thses day's are all good ODI players. The three bowlers are world class and Guptill has been fantastic since coming into the team.

99*

International Debutant
Still at it 8-)

Kyle Mills, Shane Bond, Daniel Vettori, Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor and even Grant Elliott thses day's are all good ODI players. The three bowlers are world class and Guptill has been fantastic since coming into the team.
Yeah, not to mention we gave them a run for their money in a 5 match series in AUS.

Last edited: