• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of Sri Lanka 2022

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I love a track that from the straight turns from Day 1 as a variation as long as it's not every Test, but the footmarks after 20 overs are proper lols.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh, I'd forgotten Swepson has that terrible habit of throwing his hands in the air after every ball like he's just been robbed of a deserved wicket.

Burgey

****, gotta have mid on up there for the new batsman. Poor cricket.

Like Dhanajaya. Enjoy watching him bat

Edit: Aravinda! Great to see him there

Burgey

Jeez that’s well bowled by Cummins there. Bit wider on the crease and having it straighten to get the leading edge.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
DDS has been streaky so far but I like how he's playing this. Get runs whenever there available, this is not a pitch where you will last without luck.