• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of Sri Lanka 2022

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Have a feeling Sri lanka will get 290+ from here. Our death bowling is poor af, no starc doesn't help it at all.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Why on earth did theeshanka try and run the single on the last ball after blocking the whole over out? Braindead cricket.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
If we bin finch who captains the LOI team? Head for him would be a great swap but I can't see any good captaincy options outside cummins, who really doesn't need 2 format captaincy atm.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A success story in weight loss,

1655820073498.png

By 2020, Theekshana had dropped 22kgs and halved his skin-folds. He also improved his YOYO test maximum from 16.1 to 19.2; and dropped the two-kilometre sprint time from 10.1 minutes to 8.28 minutes.

He's unlike most SL cricketers who pick up weight and a beer belly as their career progresses.....

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
If marnus doesn't make runs in the next game green should replace him at 4. I had high hopes but his performances here and in pakistan don't bode well for a world cup in the subcontinent.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Carey has played 100 international matches and I still can't figure out if he knows how to play spin.