• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I absolutely love De Villiers's fielding. Those ones where the commentators say, "not really a chance, but sometimes they stick"- De Villiers takes those every time.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Hello... that's hitting outside isn't it?

EDIT - yes: this is a judgement of fact and therefore is an easy not-out

kingkallis

International Coach
I absolutely love De Villiers's fielding. Those ones where the commentators say, "not really a chance, but sometimes they stick"- De Villiers takes those every time.
True! I saw that in the lunch session. It was a stunner! What a player ABDV is...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You'd want to be pretty sure using a referral at any stage really...

Can understand why he did it, it's Smith ffs. If he's gone in the first over again that's a huge blow to SA.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Smith would be the only SA batsman you would do that for - and yes, I realise he's one of only two likely to be in that situation, but he's the key.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Smith would be the only SA batsman you would do that for - and yes, I realise he's one of only two likely to be in that situation, but he's the key.
Technically one of seven who could be referred in the first over in the unlikely event that 5 wickets fall off the first five balls and an appeal occurs on the last delivery.