• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

Precambrian

Banned
Well I guess but grossip tends to mean lies I'm sorry but Habjahn is less trust worthy then gilly.Still know one in the aussie team was selling there books so really he made a wise crack that turned out to be habjahn being his typical foolish self.
:sigh: Your spelling shows your standard of argument I am afraid.

jondavluc

State Regular
sigh: Your spelling shows your standard of argument I am afraid.
Its not arguing to state an opinion moron if you disagree with it then arguments can come but sadly you haven't said anything to challenge my opinion therefore I stand and wait for you to deliver your great argument.If not fine it saves me from having a headache.

By the way you must be grasping for straws to give me crap for my spelling when you have spelt much worse then me.So you spell bad and can't give an argument that isn't childish like I don't know "he started it "really you're the best of both worlds aren't ya.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Even by the low standards of recent Aus-India threads, these past few pages have been dire.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
For starters dumwit? why don't you add doodie head and poopy brain in there as well.Clearily you have no right to judge someones intelligents.

Second of all yes I think he had his point to make about the slow overates and that everyone is taking his comment out of context.
He may have a point but he has no business calling India a 3rd world country.. That opinion deserves as much respect as what Wasim said in response...

Basically, he may or may not be an idiot but that WAS an idiotic comment..

BTW, are you really Matt Hayden??? Just about the only reason I see anyone defending him for, tbh...

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So you're telling me that he shouldn't answer the media.Are you telling me he shouldn't of defended ricky when ricky needed defending form morons of the media.are you telling me he has no right for free speech.

:laugh: simply laughable.

So it is ok for Hayden to answer the media but not for Dhoni???????:laugh:

8-)

jondavluc

State Regular
He may have a point but he has no business calling India a 3rd world country.. That opinion deserves as much respect as what Wasim said in response...

Basically, he may or may not be an idiot but that WAS an idiotic comment..

BTW, are you really Matt Hayden??? Just about the only reason I see anyone defending him for, tbh...
Nope I'm not mattew hayden.

Also where In my post did I say Dhoni couldn't say what he wants .

also to do something about that jon guy...
Look if you want to attack me how about you do it as I block you're posts from coming through to me good luck son.

Last edited:

jondavluc

State Regular
Yo hb only we can feed the trolls just leave him to this thread imo.
I'm not trolling I just have had enough of people having a go at me because I Think everyone is taking haydos comments out of reality and shaping it to suit them.

I'm not even here to offend anyone If I have I'm sorry and will happyily take my comments back.

Last edited:

IndGunner

First Class Debutant
Look if you want to attack me how about you do it as I block you're posts from coming through to me good luck son.
Also man noone is trying to attack you here. I think Aus Vs Ind just has a bit too much emotion and i presume it just bubbles over when the players make comments. People just need to chill out a bit.