• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

jondavluc

State Regular
All this could've been avoided, had the big Mat shut his trap. Alas!

Me off.
So you're telling me that he shouldn't answer the media.Are you telling me he shouldn't of defended ricky when ricky needed defending form morons of the media.are you telling me he has no right for free speech.

:laugh: simply laughable.

Precambrian

Banned
So you're telling me that he shouldn't answer the media.Are you telling me he shouldn't of defended ricky when ricky needed defending form morons of the media.are you telling me he has no right for free speech.

Never thought Ricky would've been bit and torn to pieces but for big Mat. Awww.

jondavluc

State Regular
Never thought Ricky would've been bit and torn to pieces but for big Mat. Awww.
lol you're not the sharpest tool in the toolbox are you?. lol this talk with you should be saved up for someone who can make a proper discussion rather then being a childish baffoon.

Last edited:

jondavluc

State Regular
Yeah. Definitely. Oh the irony of it! :laugh:

Stick to the topic FFS> :ph34r:
Why so I can hear the smooching of you're lips firmly pressed on dhoni's ass no thank you.Why I am not perfect with spelling and grammar it is aleast readable 'bit and torn to pieces but for big Mat. Awww" makes no sense.

Last edited:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Wasim knows what side his bread is buttered on.
What does that mean?

Yeah, can't be a superpower when people are ****ting in the streets IMO.

;)
Umm what superpower does not have people living on the streets

Both Wasim and Matt are way off. Talk cricket for gossake
True dat..

If India isn't a third world country, and isn't a first world country. Does that make it a second world count?
No its just a country with nukes and a lot of poverty

All this could've been avoided, had the big Mat shut his trap. Alas!

Me off.
Someone else would have just opened theirs

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I can't believe I just spent the last ten minutes of my lfie reading all of this.

Has an official tour thread ever been closed before? :ph34r:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I can't believe I just spent the last ten minutes of my lfie reading all of this.

Has an official tour thread ever been closed before? :ph34r:
Hey, its either this or a brand new thread every time a player opens his mouth. Thank your lucky stars :p This thread isn't dying, baby! :ph34r:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Has Hayden written his autobiography yet ?
Or is that going to come out during the next Aus-India series ?

jondavluc

State Regular
Has Hayden written his autobiography yet ?
Or is that going to come out during the next Aus-India series ?
nope only symonds (who wasn't at the tour) and gilly (who is retired).Ricky has written a book but its not a autobiography really its just a journel so he usually keeps writing on a daily bases(which is what you when you have a journel).So habjahn's remarks were simply stupid if thats what you're getting at.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member

I bet If next time when India has slow over rates in aus and harbhajan says
"That in such countries where there is a convict heritage, it is impossible to mantain good over rates.With people running around naked on the field ,distracting everone is very frustrating and gross convict mentality"

You would not be harping the same tune.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
nope only symonds (who wasn't at the tour) and gilly (who is retired).Ricky has written a book but its not a autobiography really its just a journel so he usually keeps writing on a daily bases(which is what you when you have a journel).So habjahn's remarks were simply stupid if thats what you're getting at.
I believe harbhajan was getting on to the fact that the aussie players were more busy getting juicy gossip to sell their autobiography than focussing on cricket.When they release their autobiographies next time they face india they ought to have some sensationalist bollox than stories about their performances.
That is why they lost.

jondavluc

State Regular
I believe harbhajan was getting on to the fact that the aussie players were more busy getting juicy gossip to sell their autobiography than focussing on cricket.When they release their autobiographies next time they face india they ought to have some sensationalist bollox than stories about their performances.
That is why they lost.

Well I guess but grossip tends to mean lies I'm sorry but Habjahn is less trust worthy then Gilly.Still no one in the Aussie team was selling there books so really he made a wise crack that turned out to be habjahn being his typical foolish self.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Oh and haydos is alot smarter than what you are all making him out to be.
No, I think he is quite possibly much stupider.

As 7 year old, I didn't understand the need or relevance of negative numbers. Would have made it a lot easier on me then if Hayden had been around then confusing his mouth for his anus, because I suddenly find their usefulness as a perfect placeholder for my respect for him.
Haha. Don't understand why anyone listens to most sports people. That's why I don't get upset - I don't really value his opinion. Only thing you're doing is lowering your own IQ by listening to him.

Watch him play, root for or against him, and then change the channel when they get interviewed. There are still enough quality writers who you can go to, if you want opinions on the game, or anything related.