• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
You think it's normal part of pitch preparation to water only the length areas outside left hander's leg stump? Unless you think Bharat Sundaresan was lying. Almost makes me root for Australia to win in a sub 100 score game with Steve Smith taking 8/35. Almost.
Why phrase it like that? Isn't that also just 'outside off?'

Anyway now that Australia choked up in the first innings did it matter?

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Is it Jason Krezja an off -spinner ?
Here at nagpur, he took 12 for 358 in his debut test, including 8 fer spell.

Todd Murphy 6 overs 10 runs so far
Ball turn only 2.04° (degree) (not much) I wonder why aus hand over
8 wkts to indian spinner?

anil1405

International Captain
Bro the forum just was just sucking marnus and Smith off (rightly) for their sub 40 strike rate innings.

Stop being blinded by irrational hate. :thumbdown save it for the next time he tuktuks in an important odi.
Has nothing to do with match situation and I don't hate Rahul. He is plain annoying. To see someone so talented bat like he is facing a Muralitharan everytime is, I repeat, annoying. :happy:

halba

International 12th Man
this is going to be a massive loss. i dont think aus will bowl ind out in this match, even once.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Why phrase it like that? Isn't that also just 'outside off?'

Anyway now that Australia choked up in the first innings did it matter?
I was talking about the principal of the approach, regardless of whether it ends up working or not. But anyway, people already have their own opinions that won’t budge.

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
I think the fundamentals are still there for Australia to do significantly better than this for the rest of the series, but some psychological damage has been done.