• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it's weird starc got pushed down from 8 to 10 for this innings, but moz stayed behind wade.

Burgey

If Henriques was English he'd have played 30 tests by now, bowling that nothing medium pace they love so much.

benchmark00

what should i do after we lose this

a) go to bed and wake up early and play the new tomb raider
b) suck at 2k13
c) read the brett lee book my girlfriend got me for valentines day
Commiserations on your break up on Valentines day.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
it's weird starc got pushed down from 8 to 10 for this innings, but moz stayed behind wade.
Starc batting 8 in the first innings was really weird in general, especially given how he batted. It's almost like he was sent out to have a slap, but it was just before the end of the day so it made no sense then really.

Spikey

not liking this performance by henriques. i think i might bowl next match #shanewatsonthoughts

Mr_Ronan

Banned
Australia have paid the price for most of their batsmen getting good starts in the first innings and then throwing it away.

benchmark00

Hey everyone ajdud has gone past 2,000.

He really has accelerated with this last thousand. Seeing them well now.