• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England 2018

Who will win the ODI series?

• England

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Borges

International Regular
The Cow is a very good poster; one of the best on CricketWeb. Terse and to the point, his posts are not adorned with the elaborate, verbose and pretentious nonsense designed to make it appear, at least to the poster concerned, that there is no bias of any kind.

Jack1

International Debutant
names on the trophy. Already started thinking about the twenty20 world cup in 2020... what a beautiful coincidence. Not sure the Aussie boundaries are long enough for the likes of Hales and Buttler.
England are stronger in ODIs, but t20 looking good too. I'll certainly be going to a few of the games in 2019 WC.

Gremlin

U19 Vice-Captain
The batting is immense. I think they may be a strike / death bowler light. However, each player has stepped up to the mark so far in the series, a good problem for the selectors to have.

Cow

Banned
I am going to write detailed post as to why this England team are the greatest LO side. However, the middle row of keys on my laptop aren't working that well (requiring prolonged hold down), and therefore longer posts are too frustrating.

Apologies to all those who are waiting for such prose.

Cow

Banned
Steven Smith being a cricketing pariah and tarnished for life has taken its toll on a few of you. I, for one, hope you recover your confidence. Time is a healer.

cnerd123

likes this
This thread has been such a mess. First it was Mr Miyagi-d, then the national dickwaving happened, the cricket has been terrible and everyone is just ****ting on either the English or the Aussies

The only thing that can save this thread now is bovine intervention

Bijed

International Regular
This thread has been such a mess. First it was Mr Miyagi-d, then the national dickwaving happened, the cricket has been terrible and everyone is just ****ting on either the English or the Aussies

Yeah, we all need to go away and heifer good long think about how we've been behaving

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!

This cud have been worse