• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Associate Tri-Series

stumpski

International Captain
Xavier Marshall 157* off 118 balls with twelve 6s. He and Brendon Nash put on 111 in the last 11 overs. Nash getting a nice easy introduction to international cricket.

Edit: beaten to it.

stumpski

International Captain
:-O Canada 104-1 after 13, well ahead of the required rate. Cheema is 74* off 48 balls. They have way too much to do still, but what a find!

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Tremendous Response from Canadian batting 108/1 from 14.2 Overs. I support west Indies but can stop supporting a non test playing nation to create an upset. I want Canada to win, so that a lot of people will stop criticizing such tournaments. GO CANADA GO>>>

Last edited:

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
:-O Canada 104-1 after 13, well ahead of the required rate. Cheema is 74* off 48 balls. They have way too much to do still, but what a find!
Actual prob i see with Canada is they get guys who are not in the team for too long. u see them now & dont expect them in the next tournament. Thats Sad...

Rizwan Cheema, can he be a successor for John Davison?

Last edited:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Because they're all old expats. Cheema's a 30 year old from Pakistan.

Anyway, West Indies win.

bryce

International Regular
Because they're all old expats. Cheema's a 30 year old from Pakistan.
Too right, Canada are lucky they even have a semi-competitive national side. I've only ever seen one born and bred canuck representing them(Sandher from memory). Ex-pats are what makes them half-decent, just like the USA team.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
They should slowly injuct Canada born players in the team now. They cant just keep playing like this all the time. See how many Captains Canada had since 2007 Wc.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Gayle and Marshall got good scores. Findlay, Johnson and Sarwan got a few runs. Chattergoon failed to impress. Miller and Mohammed bowled well. Taylor was decent. Powell wasn't too good. Baugh was good behind the stumps and tried one too many boundaries in his only knock.