• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2019

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Which wickets were lucky? Genuine question, didnt see the dismissals.
Mushfiqur played a decent defensive shot which bounced off his shoe to short leg. And the Rashid delivery which got Mahmudullah kept really low.

RossTaylorsBox

I feel like Afghanistan are a better bowling team than they are batting, but then I also feel that it's the opposite for Bangladesh.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
When you're a side like Afghanistan and you get into this position you have to absolutely bury the oppo IMO. 300+ lead required minimum.
Pretty much exactly what's happening. Very impressive, dominating the Bangerz and have done so on all 3 days so far.

With the way the Afghans play in Asia, the next World Cup is going to be so much fun.

Last edited:

srbhkshk

International Captain
Really hope Afghanistan don't do any sort of crazy declaration here, there's plenty of time, play till you get bowled out.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Afghanistan certainly shouldn't consider declaring yet. When a wicket is lost I think Rashid should bring himself in, look to really play some shots

Bijed

International Regular
Impressive performance from the Afghans
What's impressed me, both in this match and against Ireland, is how they've got on top and calmly, sensibly strengthened their position from there - no panicking when they suddenly find themselves in front against a more experienced side

fredfertang

What's impressed me, both in this match and against Ireland, is how they've got on top and calmly, sensibly strengthened their position from there - no panicking when they suddenly find themselves in front against a more experienced side
Have you worked out how to watch it?