• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 4th Test at the MCG

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have a feeling that Broad will get out early tomorrow, which is a shame as he could go big if not for stumps tonight

(he says as Broad almost gets out)

Zinzan

Not my favourite person in the world, but you can't deny Broad's guts this innings.

Agree with Burgey that Australia's tactics against him have been daft, but so many previous occasions he would have thrown it away ages ago.

Credit.

Burgey

I think he’s regathered it but you can’t really say. Wouldn’t be bothered if it’s given either way

Spikey

Genius from Usman, got the ball called dead instead of them running

This will stay as out tho

91Jmay

International Coach
I rate Pat Cummins extremely highly but he looks a little bit one trick pony at the moment. Hit the deck is all he seems to have. Pretty sure he dropped it.

Spikey

I'm not really sure how the umpire can give a soft signal in that circumstance. Fair enough with something in the slips