• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Some great bowling by Warne & Clark this morning, Warne so nearly picking up a wicket in his last over.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
First really poor umpiring decision of the series there. Definitely not out, but bat pads are often a lottery like that.

Sensational bowling this morning anyway. Clark has beaten the bat so many times its ridiculous, and Warne's been better too.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
tooextracool said:
Probably the stupidest move you can possibly make. Going in with no spinners on quite possibly another featherbed would be up there with Ponting's decision to field first as Edgbaston last year. Flintoff is already struggling bowling with a 5 man attack, one wonders how he would do being part of a 4 man all pace attack.
What's Pietersen then?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
That was such **** umpiring. Far out. And Mark Taylor trying to justify it by saying "he was beaten in the flight, what a wonderous delivery blah blah blah"

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Matteh said:
What's Pietersen then?
A part-timer with one test wicket an an average of 200 odd.

As crap as Giles has been, he's still more likely to take wickets on a 5th day pitch or a turner than Pietersen. Not that Pietersen is bad for a part timer, but you wouldn't want him to bowl 20 overs in a day.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Sensational bowling this morning anyway.
You really think so? Its been alright, but nothing to set the world alight. I wouldnt call it sensational, more steady for me.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Gotta love this from the cricinfo feed...

30.6 Clark to Collingwood, no run, massively wide and Gilchrist does well to dive to his left and snaffle it. Great word that, snaffle

Commentary PLUS comment - who could ask for more? ;)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Goughy said:
You really think so? Its been alright, but nothing to set the world alight. I wouldnt call it sensational, more steady for me.
Best bowling from Australia since the first morning, I think.

And now there's three. :D

C'mon Warne!