• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2022 New Zealand Tour of England, Ireland, Scotland & Netherlands

Aritro

International Regular
A glance at Mitchell's list of matches suggests I've watched most of his appearances for New Zealand, without retaining a single memory of him. I'll probably forget everything I've seen him do in this one as well, but he's showing a bit today.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I think he's worked you out Ben. Shame we haven't got a wrist spinner in the side to ask some different questions of the batsmen.

EDIT
And here he is, so let's see how he goes.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
A glance at Mitchell's list of matches suggests I've watched most of his appearances for New Zealand, without retaining a single memory of him. I'll probably forget everything I've seen him do in this one as well, but he's showing a bit today.
Has a future as a B-grade movie henchman.
... and looks exactly like the IDLES frontman.
Runs in to bowl with arms going like a miniature tyranosaurus.
Hits ball good.

There's a lot to remember tbf.

White Ball

State 12th Man
It's extremely hard to know - doesn't look too bad to bat out there all of a sudden, when you're in a partnership and the ball is 35 overs old. First time that's happened in the match.
True I guess it is going to be conditions plus hope that Englands fragile batting line up continues to form under pressure?