• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Official * 2022 Commonwealth Games Women's T20

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Tbf the rules on the covid player stuff was decided before the tourny by the organisers, and McGrath did **** all anyway.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Bit shocked to see NZ amongst the medals after the way England pummelled them in the group phase. Fantastic stuff!

McGrath playing the final is all a bit preposterous.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bit shocked to see NZ amongst the medals after the way England pummelled them in the group phase. Fantastic stuff!

McGrath playing the final is all a bit preposterous.
Wouldn't be surprised if Cricket Australia reviews it and bans her for a year (and her captain)

anil1405

International Captain
We'd have to call this a successful Commonwealth Games debut for T20, right? Hopefully it grows from here, maybe with men's as well next time, and one day the Olympics.
I'd rather see the women competing in these global events than the men's B teams.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I know this is a bit of a male meme thing to say about women's cricket, but did anyone else get a bit of a 'meh' feel about how far the boundaries were brought in? It didn't feel right to me, when I'm now used to watching women's cricket without that being the case.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Ah sucks for our girls but proud of how well they have fought. This Aussie side have an aura about them and that covid ruling did not help.