• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Kraken

International 12th Man
Good to see De Bellin finally punished for committing a dog act.
Haha I would have no problem with him being binned if the reffing was in any way consistent. It’s been so one sided it’s ridiculous. Dragons doing well to only be 6 down

Kraken

International 12th Man
Putting the absolutely terrible reffing in the first half aside, we have been diabolical in the second half. Seriously terrible. Dare I say spoon worthy

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha I would have no problem with him being binned if the reffing was in any way consistent. It’s been so one sided it’s ridiculous. Dragons doing well to only be 6 down
NRL matxh officiating has been on a pro-Qld bender all season. Woeful

Kraken

International 12th Man
NRL matxh officiating has been on a pro-Qld bender all season. Woeful
to further highlight your point,Josh Hodgson dead set just got a cowboys player in the upper chest and it was called a penalty. Where is the ****ing consistency

Kraken

International 12th Man
Hahahaaha that same exact tackle happened last night. Penalty to the dolphins. Nothing here. ****ing QLD bias

Burgey

Will take that given so many blokes out. Pretty comfortable save two Sivo brain farts. Wiremu Greig again fantastic. If we make the eight it’ll be on the back of his efforts during the past few weeks when we’ve been down on troops.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will take that given so many blokes out. Pretty comfortable save two Sivo brain farts. Wiremu Greig again fantastic. If we make the eight it’ll be on the back of his efforts during the past few weeks when we’ve been down on troops.
I was going to ask if Sivo normally defends like that? Two terrible reads.

Burgey

Mate everyone in our backline used to defend like that. They changed the defensive structure half way through last season so they rarely rush in any more and now mostly slide. It’s actually worked really well. I don’t know what got into him last night but it was good to see Gutho give him a massive spray after the second one. Literally all he had to do was tackle Feldt one on one. He turned a total speculator into a genius play by coming up empty

If you want to know how worthless stats can be, even before last night Sivo was leading try scorer and Parra had scored more points and tries than any other side in the comp, and was running 13thZ