• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Had a feeling that this season was done when the Storm suffered lots of injuries

Parra are unpredictable so you never know but they offered nothing in that half

Son Of Coco

They had no chance. Just got strangled. Penrith too good. Can’t really bag Parra, they just got belted from pillar to post after the first ten
Yeah, Brown has found no space. Lane has been smothered. They've been under pressure the whole half really. Would love to see them score an early one and start getting some momentum, but it's very difficult to see that happening at the moment.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Obstruction & a forward pass allowed

Now a knock on

Writing on wall
if i was mitchell moses and wanted to get a penalty i would simply attempt to slide with the rest of my defense instead of kramering into kikau and then trying a big dumb thunderdive when it became clear i ****ed up

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if i was mitchell moses and wanted to get a penalty i would simply attempt to slide with the rest of my defense instead of kramering into kikau and then trying a big dumb thunderdive when it became clear i ****ed up
This is true thoigh it’s been a penalty all year tbf

Shady Slim

International Coach
no shame in that from parra tonight, the panth are crazy stacked across the park and parra did well to make it - always hard to bounce back after losing to do in two finals quality teams one on the road, even harder to make it by three. penrith winning all top four grades says it all really - genuinely privileged to watch this club lol

Shady Slim

International Coach
party in the streets tonight but the horns and hoons and hoots and hollers are already in full flight outside of casa del shade and it's pretty cool

Flem274*

123/5
Penrith have a stupid team.

The only question is can they erect a salary sombrero like the long term contender clubs?

Son Of Coco

Penrith have a stupid team.

The only question is can they erect a salary sombrero like the long term contender clubs?
They're losing Kikau and Korisau next year aren't they? Anyone else? If they keep the core in place and the number 9 plays alright, they'll still be a great team. They have the whole off-seaso. To get the bloke who was no.14 tonight up to scratch to take over no.9 next year, which I assume is the plan.

There's no way Dylan Edwards will be on 500k a year in any new contract though.

Burgey

Nathan Cleary’s suspiciously square-chiselled jawline is not something which occurs naturally and is straight out of the mid-20s Ettingshausen play book when he went into an off season as the fine featured pin up boy of the game and game back looking like Conan the Barbarian.

Burgey

The improvement in edwards has been amazing. Bloke was generally solid but occasionally error prone but is now an absolute lynch pin for them. Terrific player in a great side

Son Of Coco

Nathan Cleary’s suspiciously square-chiselled jawline is not something which occurs naturally and is straight out of the mid-20s Ettingshausen play book when he went into an off season as the fine featured pin up boy of the game and game back looking like Conan the Barbarian.
The main difference is Ettingshausen couldn't fend players off with his chin.