• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI draft- players can only be picked from 3 nominated countries and 2 nominated decades

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
May as well get this up and running as the test one is nearly finished.

Only difference is i'm changing the decade limit to 2 to account for ODI cricket starting in the 70s

other than that, the rules are the same.

There will be a minimum of 10 ODIs played to stop Sobers being picked... and we will be doing 6 hour turns instead of 8 to hopefully make this one a bit quicker.

mr_mister

Round 1 order:

1. mr_mister
  2. honestbharani
  3. CricAddict
  4. Fuller Pilch
  5. ankitj
  6. Line and Length
  7. Pothas
  8. AndyZalthair
  9. Himannv
  10. JOJOXI
  11. Teuton
  12. Michaelf777777
  13. trundler

The randomiser being kind go me

mr_mister

so it'l be 12 hours per pick in the first round, then 6 hours per pick from round 2 onwards

mr_mister

i normally like a later pick in these things in round 1, so I can see how the thing is shaping up.

I'll play it safe and go Glen McGrath