• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI Draft, 2015

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
With the World Cup only a week away, an all time ODI draft might be fun for those that way inclined.

To mix it up a bit, you have to email me the name of the player you choose. One email per day.

If your player selected is unique in that round, you automatically receive that player.

If another participant also selects the same player as you in a particular round, that player is invalid for that particular round (but is still available in subsequent rounds).

If you miss a player in a particular round, you don't re-select for that round. You just enter the next round. Once you have 11 players, your team is complete. The draft continues until all teams have 11 players.

Rounds are at least 24 hours.

The email address for selections is:

odidraft@gmail.com

Please remember to include your forum name in the email.

I'll limit this to ten participants because it's only ODIs. To be eligible for selection, a player must've played at least 1 ODI.

Let me know if you're in, and we'll get cracking...

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't quite get it, this is basically another customized version of the WC draft?

Red

Can send now, I'll start if we get 8-10 participants.

Red

So far we've got

Andyzaltzhair
Ankit
Contra?
Kingkallis

Prob want 8 participants.

Last edited:

Red

We have 4 participants, I'll roll with that. If someone else wants to join, feel free:

Everyone in R1 got the player they wanted-

AndyZaltHair- Imran Khan

ankitj- Viv Richards

KK- Lance Klusener

Bagapath- Richard Hadlee