• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

OCM Rules and Introduction Thread

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Oceania Cricket Manager

To be updated regularly...

Oceania Cricket Manager is moderated currently by Mr P and age_master.

- The simulation used is VC4

- There are 12 teams, 6 from each country.

AUSTRALIAN TEAMS

NEW ZEALAND TEAMS

Last edited:

Mr. P

Well unless I can get a reply to the help wanted topic...we'll be waiting a while:(

Mr. P

Ok well since we have 12 teams should we have one big comp (11 rounds, each play each other once) or have divisions (2 divisions, each team in the division plays each other twice...etc maybe division winners play each other)

Mr. P

good...we just need the following things stitched up:

training. Do it or not? If we do it, how?

Teams. Should they be changed. (Currently its most likely we'll use the same squads as OCM.

Teams to be handed out.

Design a simple sim that will determine how managers can be 'sacked' by the board.

Money amounts to be decided upon, ie how much for each income or expenditure...

Draw up schedule...

Ok thats all thats left to do, then we're done. All suggestions/help for any of this would be appreiciated...

cbuts

International Debutant
if we keep the same teams id like to keep mine, tddc titans. if we change to actual aus and nz teams id like cd please

NikhilN

International Regular
Teams I dont think we should keep the same, because if new people join then they might not like the teams...its best we start of with new teams. Also if I can get in touch with sriram I will ask him to make a simple training sim. I got a idea for how it will work

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
nah im pretty happy with my team - maybe trading before the season starts for a short time so people can customise their teams as they see fit.

Mr. P

I agree with age_master on this, I say we keep the same teams, just maybe short trading before the start...

Makes things much easier, because everything is pretty much done for us