• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

!!!nz!!!

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Research out today says that NZ came 3rd at the Olympics if you rank by size of population.

nibbs

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Oh I experience emotion, just not over something so trivial as Sport.
sport isn't trvial imo. it's actually quite cool and worth crying over in some instances...

cbuts

International Debutant
Craig said:
Is it true that Argentina haven't won a Gold medal for something like 50 years?

Now for a country of 37m people that is pathetic.
yup until this olympics, chilie had never won one ever! they won two at athens

cbuts

International Debutant
marc71178 said:
What dominance is this?

Granted, they won the World Sevens Tour this season, but the margin of victory doesn't suggest that they'd be strong favourites by any streatch of the imagination.
we ahve won every sevens circut since it began. its either 5 or 6. we also have won the 2 commenwealth games golds. we would be big favourties. specially cos i think we would release some of our super 12 stars. imagine, howlett mills rocko spencer the two gears sivivatu evans tipuki nonu ward konwaiyou... we could probally win gold and silver and maybe bronze

nibbs

International Captain
i hope they don't release spencer, he's overrated imo and he has a bad attitude to goal kicking. when you miss kicks from out in front you don't smile or giggle. really carlos... that miss cost us the game on saturday...